Where To Buy 2019 Evinrude 25 HP E25DGTE Outboard Motor For Sale Online Near Me
Engine Type: Inline 2-Cylinder E-TEC D.I.
Bore x Stroke: 2.992 x 2.5 in. (76 x 64 mm)
Displacement: 35.2 cu.in. (577cc)
Starting: Electric and Rope
Shaft Length: 15 in. (381 mm)
Weight: 162 lb. (74 kg)
Trim Method: Manual Tilt
Propshaft Horsepower: 25 hp
Full Throttle Operating Range: 5500-6000 rpm
Gear Ratio / Shift: 2.15:1
Fuel Induction: E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
Alternator: 56 Amps Total / 15 Amps Net Dedicated
Steering: Tiller (Remote Available)
Warranty: 3-Year, Non-Declining
- Auto-Storage: The auto winterization feature fogs the engines itself in minutes, with no trip to the dealer. An Evinrude E-TEC engine does not require belts, camshafts or exhaust valves, which means there are fewer parts to wear down or malfunction than a four–stroke outboard. Extend the life of your outboard and your boating season.
- More Miles Per Hour: Get even more extra miles per hour with the Straight Leading Edge gearcase. The Evinrude SLE gearcase features high-efficiency water pickups and a weed-slicing shape up front, for a cooler-running engine and ultimate durability and reliability in the long run.
- Engine Model: E25DGTE Graphite
- Engine Type: Inline 2-Cylinder E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke – in (mm): 2.992 x 2.5 (76 x 64)
- Displacement – cu in (cc) L: 35.2 (577)
- Gear Ratio: 2.15:1
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5500-6000 RPM
- Weight – lbs (kg): 162 (74)
- Starting: Electric and Rope
- Controls: Mechanical
- Fuel Induction: E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Alternator Output*: 56 Amps Total / 15 Amps Net Dedicated
- Steering: Tiller (Remote Available)
- Trim Method: Manual Tilt
- Trim Range: -4° to 16°
- Tilt Range: 65°
- Shaft Length – in (mm): 15 (381)
- Lubrication: Multi-Point Targeted Oiling
- Oil Tank Capacity – gal (L): 1.7 (1.6)
- Recommended Oil: Evinrude / Johnson XD-100 Oil
- Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
- Warranty: 3-Year, Non-Declining
- Emissions Compliance: EPA 2013 / CARB 3 STAR / European Union
There are no reviews yet.